Home » » l Will

l Will

Written By Unknown on Monday, February 22, 2010 | 1:33 PM

This is my son Gian Franco and my daughter Hannah she was 4 months old in this photo and Franco 14 years old.
I did this lo for Franco, I wanted to keep a memory of his desires through the years, he used to say that he wanted a brother or sister to love and protect , he wasn't happy being the only child.
I knew taht he would be a sweet and protective big brother.
I created the journaling with his own words, it reads:I will love you, I will protect you, I will be with you and for you,I will care of you, I will see for you, I will help you, I will grow with you, I will be your big brother always.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger