Home » » Handbags

Handbags

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, January 3, 2012 | 5:56 PM

A friend of mine asked me to make a card for her mum's 80th birthday. I was told no brown or beige, and she loves handbags, so I decided to make her a handbag card.


Papers, flower and tag - Nitwit Collections - Promises
small amount of silver card for buckles from stash
Pearls - MeiFlower
The bag closes with stick it Magnetic tape, which is hidden under the top pieces.
The wording inside was written by my friend.

I am entering this card into the following challenges
Pile It On - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - Shape It Up

There was not enough bling on that bag for me, so I decided to make an evening type bag, with lots of crystals and charms and this is how it turned out.

 Papers - Nitwit Collections - Super Meewee
Polka dot ribbon, charms, and all gems - MeiFlower


I used chain from a cheap broken necklace to dangle the charms from and once again the bag closes with Stick It Magnetic tape.

I am going to enter this card into the following challenges
Top Tip Tuesday - #67 Anything Goes
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes

There is a fantastic sale over at MeiFlower, 25% off the whole store, so now is the perfect time to stock up on your gems, charms and ribbons.

MeiFlower 25% Off Sale

Off to buy bling, see you soon.
Colette xx


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger