Home » » Diva!

Diva!

Written By Unknown on Thursday, April 12, 2012 | 5:08 PM

Yesterday I came across a digi store called Fine Arts by Robert Jackson, as well as a large collection of digital stamps there are some fabulous pencil drawings and paintings by the same gentleman. It's definitely worth popping over and taking a look, and make sure you check out the graphite drawings section.

A lot of the digital stamps are of an Ethnic origin, but there are also a lot of other bits and pieces that are suitable for everyone, check out the shoes and also the hats in the Come Sunday category.

I have been looking for an image to go with a freebie Word art that I picked up from Create with TLC a couple of weeks ago, and I found just what I was looking for in store.

Now I may have mentioned one or twice that I am freaked out by images with no mouths and this one has no facial features whatsoever, so is extra freaky to me, but I love the pose and the haughty way she has her nose in the air (if she actually had a nose LOL!)
I have added some glamour dust to her wrap and blinged up the top of her dress and headband, after all every Diva needs a bit of bling!

Image - Diva - Robert Jackson - Coloured in photoshop
Word art - Freebie - Create with TLC
Martha Steward Border punch - half daisy
Stick on Gems - MeiFlower

I am going to enter this card  into the following challenges

Do You Stack Up? - Glitter/bling
Digistamps 4 Joy -  #40 glitter and bling
365 Cards - fill the card with a single image
Anything Goes Challenge - #64 Anything goes
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs,
Colette xx
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger