Home » » Diamond Jubilee Stamp Freebie

Diamond Jubilee Stamp Freebie

Written By Unknown on Sunday, May 13, 2012 | 11:00 AM

A few weeks ago I made a couple of Diamond Jubilee cards and on one I had made a stamp, well as it is only a couple of weeks until we celebrate the Jubilee I thought I would put the stamp on my blog as a freebie, and as a bonus I have also done a blue version.

Here is a reminder of the card I used it on

and here are the stamps, just click on the image then right click and save as


I would love to see what you do with them, so if you use them please leave me a comment with a link to your blog and I will pop over and take a look.

Colette xx

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger