Home » » Oh my!

Oh my!

Written By Unknown on Friday, June 15, 2012 | 1:00 AM

What a week! my daughter finally returned to work this week after almost nine months maternity leave and I am now looking after Charlie each day as well as picking Will up from school each afternoon. I had so gotten used to having lots of time to myself and now I don't know whether I am coming or going. I am finding it really difficult to get a lot done with Charlie about, one, because as he is only seven months old so he still needs quite a bit of attention and two, he is such a smiley and pleasant little boy that you can't help yourself from talking to him, just to see his little face light up in a big smile.

Here's some pictures of my two little monsters angels! taken a couple of months ago.



Last week I made this get well card, so thought I would pop it on my blog today.

Images TBo_029 and TBea_029 - coloured in photoshop
Papers - Nitwit Collections - Ouchies
Digital Medical embellishments - K Hadfield Designs - Doctor Doctor kit

Thanks for stopping by,
Colette xx
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger