Home » » Christmas Angel

Christmas Angel

Written By Unknown on Thursday, September 27, 2012 | 1:00 AM

Last week I showed you my first Saturated Canary card, well I made this one at the same time and have finally had the chance to blog it.

Another beautiful image, which I thoroughly enjoyed colouring, I am definitely going to try and find the time to colour me up some more. 


Image - Christmas Angel - Saturated Canary - Coloured in Photoshop
Papers - Christmas Whimsy Digital Scrapbooking kit - Scrap Orchard
Die'sire Lace Border 6 - Crafter's Companion
Star and snowflake - Marianne Craftables - CR1226 Stars
Diamante buckle, Ribbon and gems - Meiflower

I'll be back over the weekend with a Movie/Film easel card I made for a friends son, which I made almost entirely from a couple of digital scrapbooking kits.

see you soon,
Hugs,
Colette xx

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger