Home » » Ho Ho Ho

Ho Ho Ho

Written By Unknown on Thursday, October 18, 2012 | 1:00 AM

 I used to do a lot of digital scrap booking and have hundreds of kits on my hard drive, when I swapped from scrap booking to card making I didn't use the kits any more, but recently I realised that there are papers in all those kits that I could use for my card making, so I have started looking through them again and using quite a few of them.
A couple of weeks ago I did a Google image search for a paper design that I was looking for and came across a digital scrap booking store called Crazy 4 Monograms, where I discovered that all the kits were only $1.50 (roughly £1 sterling), the kits contained anywhere from 20 to 40 papers as well as some great clip art and digital embellishments (the kit I've used has 34 papers, 4 alphas and loads of embellishments), they were such a bargain I snapped up quite a few and will be back for more.

Anyway to get to the point -  today I am showing you a scalloped circle easel card which was made almost entirely from one of these kits. I made the scalloped circle and fancy frame shape myself in Photoshop , the circle sentiment was from Cuddly Buddly and I added ribbon and a couple of gems.

If you love digi papers and images then pop over to Crazy 4 Monograms and have a look around I don't think you will be disappointed.

All papers and Santa image - Santa Baby - Crazy 4 Monograms
Circle sentiment - Cuddly Buddly
Green ribbon and red gems - Meiflower

I am entering this card into the following challenges
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Pile It On - Shaped Card
Craftymess Challenge - #19 Anything Goes
Crafty Catz -  Easel card


Thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Colette xx

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger