Home » » Not So Small!

Not So Small!

Written By Unknown on Saturday, March 9, 2013 | 1:00 AM

I'm back again, with another Paper Creator card, once again using a gorgeous Sassy Cheryl image which is called - Not So Small.

Image - Not So Small - Sassy Cheryl at Paper Creator
Papers, butterfly and flower - If the Crown Fits digital kit - Just So Scrappy
Circle - Lifestyle Nesting Lace Circles
Leaves - Cheery Lynn - Flourish Leaf  strip
Ribbon and assorted stick on gems - Meiflower

**Edited ** I often make my own templates in Photoshop and as a few people have contacted me about the card shape I thought I would share the template, it's cut from a piece of A4 card.
The template is only low res but should be OK, just right click on image then "save as"




Thanks for dropping by,
enjoy the weekend
hugs,
Colette xx


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger