Home » » Gorjuss Kraft Notes

Gorjuss Kraft Notes

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 | 4:00 PM

Hi, today I have a couple more of my Crafty Devils samples to show you. I thought I would mix it up a bit today and show you a Gorjuss card and a Kraft Notes card.
Everything used is available from Crafty Devils papercraft.


As the decoupage almost filled my 6x6 card blank, I decided not to use papers, just add a couple of strips of the patterned tape around the edges of the decoupage instead.



I die cut the lattice from the card blank and then decorated around it with strips of paper, using a contrasting paper inside, I then made up the decoupaged bear and added a butterfly and some flowers to the lattice, finishing off with a bow and sentiment.
Spellbinders die - Fancy Lattice Expandable

Thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Colette xx


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger