Home » » Woohoo ! I'm a Besties DT member, Blog hop and freebie!

Woohoo ! I'm a Besties DT member, Blog hop and freebie!

Written By Unknown on Sunday, May 19, 2013 | 2:00 PM

This post will stay at the top until the blog hop is over,
please scroll down for other posts

Woo hoo! I'm on the Besties Design team, I am still having to pinch myself to make sure that I am not dreaming, I may have mentioned one or twice (or more LOL!) how much I love the images, and now to be part of the design team, it really is like a dream come true.
With all the new DT members we now have two teams and will take it in turns to host the challenge, I am on team A and this week the theme is......

Mother's Day or Thank You.

You are welcome to use any Digi or Rubber Stamped Image
from any stamping company for the next 2 weeks. 


Here's my card
Image - Lolita Besties Digi Stamp by Sherri Baldy (coloured using Photoshop)
Papers - Oh So Pretty Kit - Just So Scrappy
Lifestyle nesting circles die
Anja Vintage swirls - Marianne Creatables LR0271
Rose - Die-namics Mini Hybrid Heirloom rose
Punch - EK Success
Sentiment stamp - made by me (you can snag it as a freebie below)
Gems - Meiflower  

To celebrate the new design team members we are having a blog hop.
Everyone has some candy to give away as well as a fabulous Bestie rubber stamp,
Its so easy to play along all you have to do is...

become a follower of the Besties Challenge blog and leave a comment,
then hop to each DT members blog in the list and leave them a comment too...
when the hop is over, the randomly drawn commenter from each blog gets the candy
That's it!

Here's what I have for you


Plus today's card.

There is also a fabby prize package on the
One randomly drawn commenter will win $30 gc digi stamps and 3 Bestie clear stamps.
Go check it out

If you are hopping along then you should have arrived here from Katie's blog, and your next stop will be Marrie

and just in case you get lost along the way, here is the full hop list.

Marrie

Team B will be continuing the hop next week so don't forget to play along again then.

Phew! I think that is everything, and if you have managed to get through it all, then here is the promised freebie.There are two versions - the one I used - and a blank one so you can add your own message.

Just click to make larger, then, right click and "save as"

Thanks for stopping by, 
hugs,
Colette xx






Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger