Home » » My inspiration

My inspiration

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, March 9, 2010 | 7:38 PM


Hello everyone!! thank you so much for visiting my blog!!
I did this layout using differents techniques and I really had so much fun making this page!! I did stamping, distressing, stitching, punching and cutting work and also a mess on my desk!!! lol, hope you enjoy your visit. Thank you so much for viewing and leaving comments it means the world to me, thank you!!
God bless.
This is my daughter Hannah when she was 20 months old she is 23 months old now.

Butterflies



To make the butterflies I stamped them with solvent ink and cut it out. To get the stain glass effect I put a drop of differents colors of alcohol ink one beside the other and a drop of mixantive gold( you just need to use one or two drops depending of the size of the image) and did little damps all over the image, remember that you have to apply the alcohol ink on the opposite side of the stamped image, otherwise the image will disappear.The colors I used are, watermelon,citrus,purple twilight,sail boat blue, sunshine yellow,and one drop of gold mixantive.



Cross stitching and Rhombus
To make the cross stitching I did little marks with a pencil using a ruler to get good aligment and I started crossing the thread, then I distressed with black chalk to give a better effect.
To make the rhombus I stamped squares on the paper , I cut it out and positioned it like a rhombus, I put a brad on them and added it with foam adhesive to give it dimension.



I stamped the flowers on acrylic with solvent ink and painted it with differents colors of alcohol ink.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger