Home » » Hold on to your Dreams

Hold on to your Dreams

Written By Unknown on Sunday, March 28, 2010 | 9:15 PM

Hello to all my blogger friend!! I have been a little emotional later, thinking of my daughter's 2nd birthday coming up on april 13!!, she went through so many difficult times when she was born so tiny and fragile and now two years later I can see all those scaring moments as a flashback in my mind.It makes me so happy to see her playing, jumping, singing and running up and down all over the house!!


Espanol: Hola mis amigos bloggers!! ultimamente he estado bastante emosional debido a la proximidad del cumpleanos de mi hija que sera el proximo 13 de abril!! Ella paso por tantos momentos dificiles al momento de nacer , tan chiquita y fragil y ahora 2 anos mas tarde puedo ver aquellos aterradores momentos como un flash en mi mente.Me hace tan feliz verla ahora jugando, saltando , cantando y corriendo para arriba y para abajo por toda la casa!!





In this pic she was 17 months old, I wanted to use these websters pages paper for this photo, I think that this cute expression deserve some cute and happy papers like these!!

En esta foto tenia 17 meses, quise usar los papeles de websters pages para esta foto, pense que esta linda expresion merecia unos papeles lindos y alegres como estos!!





I did alot of cutting work on this page, all were added with foam adhesive for dimension.
To make the background I used a white cardstock , I spred a layer of Gesso and let it dry then I applied another layer of Gesso like if I were decorating a cake, I wanted to create a windy feel background. The border of the pic was altered with crackle pait -picket fence- then inked.

En este caso hice mucho trabajo de corte manual y luego los adheri con adhesivo dimensional ( no recuerdo el nombre en espanol, por favor disculpenme , se que es como una espuma con doble adhesivo)
Para hacer el fondo , utilice un papel blanco, le di una aplicacion de pasta de sellar, la misma que se usa para cubrir defectos de la madera, en ingles se llama Gesso, lo deje secar y aplique otra en forma despareja intentando crear efecto de viento.



Ones the Gesso was dry I misted it and I did the masking.
Note: If you are going to use Gesso and then masking with glimmer mist you need to know that the Gesso works like a film and the mist will get under the masking, so you should use a gause or a towel paper to mask.

Una vez que el Gesso se seco hice el masking ( la pintura con molde) con glimmer mist.
Nota: si van a usar Gesso y despues el masking con glimmer mist deben de saber que el Gesso actua como una pelicula impermeable por lo tanto el glimmer mist se va a resbalar hacia abajo del molde, por eso recomiendo usar una gaza o un papel de cocina para pintarlo.




I added a Prima flower to give some dimension , I applied a coordinate lace and two differents kind of punch, also I stamped the title.To distress all the borders I used chalks.

Adheri una flor de prima para dar dimension a la ya estampada en el papel, le aplique una cinta y dos mas que hice con punchs, el titulo lo stampe y los bordes los pinte con chalks o tizas.

Your Blog is a Charm Award




I am so honored to receive two more awards from two of my friends from Brazil!!!! Thank you to Tania and Adriana Thank you girls for your friendship and support and thank you for thinking of me for this precious award.
The rules to accept this award are pretty easy.
I have to link the person that sent me the stamp.
Link 12 person that you want to pass this award or stamp.
Let them know about this award.
Ask them to do the same.
I want to share this Your blog is a Charm Award with.
Darien Rosy Mae Vicky Gra Karen Tere Ana Debbie Jillian Maria Michelle
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, it means the world to me, thank you all for being so kind and supportives.
Hugs.
Lidia

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger