Home » » Beautiful

Beautiful

Written By Unknown on Saturday, June 5, 2010 | 12:08 AM

Hello my blogger friends !!! as you have noticed already I am a very slow scrapper, that is the reason why you don't see me posting very often but at least I can make one project a month and share it with you.

Hola mis amigos bloggers !!! como ya se han dado cuenta soy una muy lenta scrapper , esa es la razon por la que no me ven posting muy a menudo, al menos puedo hace un proyecto al mes y compartirlo con ustedes.



I took this pic of Hannah a few days ago while we were playing tea party, she loves to wear hats!! she is so girly and cute!! even if she is still in her pyjamas , she has to wear hats!! lol, love her expression on this pic . I wanted to create something to reflect her sweet and femenine personality .

Esa foto de Hannah la tome hace algunos dias mientras jugabamos a reunion de te , a ella le encanta usar sombreros!! es tan linda y femenina!! no importa si ella esta todavia con su pijamas puesto, ella tiene que vestir sombrero!! me encanta su expresion en esta foto.Quise crear algo que refleje su dulce y femenina personalidad.




I found a paper printed with these beautiful roses and once again I did alot of cutting work!! ,I stamped the background with a wall brick stamp, also I stamped some branches on the left side , I did stitching with baby blue and pink color and use tulle to frame the pic and to make the bow, the title and quote are rub ons.


Encontre unos papeles que tenian impresos esas hermosas rosas y una vez mas hice mucho recorte!!, estampe el fondo imitando un muro, tambien estampe algunas plantas sobre el lado izquierdo de la pagina, hice costura en celeste y rosa, use tull para enmarcar la foto .El titulo y el pensamiento son textos de transferencia.





My very first card!!!

Mi primera tarjeta!!

I did this card for a friend that recently graduated from college, fortunately she loved it!!

Esta tarjeta la hice para una amiga que recientemente se graduo, afortunadamente le encanto!!!







I want to give thanks to all my blogger friends that are always thinking of me to give me Awards. Thank you so much to Mara , Carla and Constanza for these sweet and generous recognition! I really appreciate them all.



This comes from Mara


This comes from Constanza


This is from Carla


Thank you so much girls!! You are always so sweet to me.
And thank you to all of you for the continuous support I really appreciate that you take your time to stop by and leave comments it means the world to me, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog today, I really enjoy reading all the sweet and generous comments you always leave me.
Have a happy day!!
Love
Lidia

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger