Home » » JOY

JOY

Written By Unknown on Friday, July 9, 2010 | 3:25 PM

Hello !! Here I am again!! Finally Hannah started to sleep through the night!!!! yes!!! so that gave me the space to work in night while she is sleeping like an angel!! But I am not a crazy scrapper I take long time to make my pages because I like to make many cut work and many other techniques that takes me forever to make!!
Once again I did my own backgroud , I just used 2 cardstock, one black and one white , all the background was stamped and all the flowers and branch were cut out from a Anna Griffin paper.
Hola !! aca estoy nuevamente ! finalmente Hannah comenzo a dormir toda la noche!! eso me da el espacio para trabajar en la noche mientras ella duerme como un angelito!! Pero no soy un loco scrapper, tomo mucho tiempo para hacer mis paginas porque me encanta recortar mucho y aplicar differentes tecnicas que llevan dedicacion.
Una vez mas hice mi propio estampado sobre ambos papeles, solo use dos papeles, uno blanco y otro negro, todo fue estampado y las flores recortadas de un papel de la linea de Anna Griffin.

On the White cardstock I stamped the swirls and distressed with blue distress ink
En el papel blanco estampe y pinte con color azul


On the black cardstock I stamped the words also stamped and heat embossed all the branches and the frame .
En el papel negro estampe las letras de fondo y todas las ramas y y enmarcado de la foto fue stampado y embosado con calor.








Hope you like this page and try to make your own backgrounds!! I know that it is much easier to work on patterned papers but also you can explore your creativity by making your own!!
Have a great weekend!!
Hugs and thank you for your visit and comments!!
Espero que les guste esta pagina y que intenten hacer sus propios papeles estampados, se que es mucho mas facil trabajar con papeles ya disenados pero tambien pueden explorar su creatividad haciendo sus propios disenos !!!
Abrazos y gracias por su visita y comentarios!!
Lidia
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger