Home » » Bloom

Bloom

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, July 28, 2010 | 11:11 PM

Hello everyone!! I am so sorry for not visiting you much lately, summer keeps me busy, but I will catch up on your work as soon as possible, Hannah loves to spend time in the backyard so we have a picnic party everyday and some other activities together all fun!!
I did this lo from a white cardstock.
I took this photo of Hannah 2 weeks ago while we were walking in the park near home.

Hola a todos!! siento mucho por no estar visitandolos mucho ultimamente, el verano me mantiene ocupada pero los voy a visitar tan pronto como pueda, a Hannah le encanta pasar tiempo en el parque de casa asi que hacemos picnic todos los dias y hacemos muchas otras actividades juntas todas muy divertidas!!
Use una papel blanco como base para crear esta pagina.
Esta foto la tome hace dos semanas mientras caminabamos en el parque .

I did inking, masking, stamping and stitching

En esta pagina hice inking, masking con stencil, stampado y costura



In this photo you can see the branch stamping, the stamp is really small when I ordered on ebay I didn't check on the size of the stamp so when I received the mail I was so disappointed for the size! it is 2 by 2.5 inches !! really small , I had to stamp over and over to get this look but I am sastisfaced with the result.
En esta foto se puede apreciar en estampado de las ramas, la estampa es muy pequena, no supe del tamano de la misma hasta que la recibi, mide aproximadamente 5 x 5.5 centimetros, para lograr que luzca asi tuve que estampar varias veces pero me gusta el resultado!


Here are some others close ups


Cards

I was making a few cards to send to some of my friends and family .
Estuve haciendo algunas tarjetas para enviar a familiares y amigos








I have received this award from my friend Scrappinlil , thank you so much for thinking of me, you are very sweet on passing it to me!!



Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving comments I really appreciate them all!!
Hope you are having a fun summer!!

Hugs
Lidia
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger