Home » , » Video Tutorial "How to make a Lily out of cardstock"

Video Tutorial "How to make a Lily out of cardstock"

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, August 17, 2010 | 12:26 AM

I did these pretty Lilies out of a cardstock and I prepared this video tutorial to show you how to make them yourself!!
I want to give credit to my sweet son Franco who helped me record this video and edited it, he is such a sweet and good little big boy, Mommy Loves you with all my heart Gian Franco!!!
Hice estas lindas Lilies de un cardstock y prepare un video tutorial para mostrarles como pueden hacerlas ustedes mismos.
Deseo agradecer a mi dulce hijo Franco quien me ayudo a grabar y editar este video, el es un dulce y bueno pequeno gran muchachito, Mami te Ama con todo el corazon Gian Franco!!




I wanted to add this pic of the shape that you need to draw and cut out.

Quise incluir esta foto de la forma que necesitaran dibujar y luego cortar.


Hope you enjoy the video!! you will hear Hannah screaming she just was looking for attention!Espero que disfruten el video, por ahi van a escuchar un grito de Hannah que no entendia mucho que estaba pasando y solo buscaba atencion.
This video was edited with music so you will need to turn of my blog music first if you want.
Este video fue editado con musica , puede detener la musica de mi blog antes de ver el video asi solo escuchara la del tutorial.






Thank you so much for visiting and leaving comments, I really appreciate it!!
Su visita significa mucho para mi , Gracias!!!!
Me es imposible traducir el video pero si usted desea hacerme alguna pregunta o aclarar una duda por favor sientase libre de enviarme un e-mail y le contestare con gusto.
alejandra_utah@hotmail.com
Have a great week!!
God Bless
Love
Lidia

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger