Home » » Delightful

Delightful

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, August 17, 2010 | 12:51 AM

Hello !!!! Happy Monday !!Finally I am able to post this page!! I have been doing some changes in my blog! I needed something different I really love how it looks now! the pic you see in my header are of my son Gian Franco who is 16 and Hannah who is 2 ,I adore this photo of them, it means so much to me! it is like a dream come true, love when they get to play together and take those sweet walks holding each other hands, isn't sweet?!

Well , let's talk about the page and the video tutorial that I have prepared for all of you!!
I made this page on a white base cardstock that comes with a invisible design that pops up when you paint it or distress it, I love it!! The only thing is that I made the mistake on the stamp and attached the pic on the wrong side! if you notice the right side should be the top of the page. I only noticed when I was taking the picture!! lol well it looks cute to me anyway!

Hola !! Feliz Lunes! Finalmente puedo hacer este post! Hice algunos cambios en mi blog! necesitaba algo diferente , realmente me encanta como se ve! la foto en el encabezado del blog es de mi hijo Gian Franco que tien 16 y Hannah de 2 anos, Adoro esta foto de ellos , signigica tanto para mi! es como un sueno hecho realidad me encanta verlos jugando y caminando juntos tomados de la mano!! no son una dulzura?!!Vamos a hablar de la pagina y el video tutorial que he preparado para todos ustedes, Hice este lo sobre la base de un cardstock de color blanco que viene con un diseno invisible!! este solo aparece cuando se pinta o distresa, me encanta!!! el problema es que cometi el error de estampar y adherir la foto sobre el lado equivocado!!si ponen atencion el lado derecho de la pagina deberia ser el lado superior! solo me di cuenta de lo que habia hecho cuando le estaba tomando la foto!! hahaha bueno , al menos para mi se ve lindo igualmente!!


If you are interested on the paper I used it is from Heidi Swapp (invisible) it looks like a regular white cardstock, I found it at Michaels

Si estan interesados en el papel, este es de heidi Swapp ( invisible)y lo consiguen en Michaels.

I stamped and embossed these little vines, and the brick wall , the stucco effect was made with Snow -Tex you can find this product at Michaels. I printed the title on a white cardstock and drew the banner , painted it , cut out and added it with 3D dots.
These Gorgeous butterflies are from Kay etsy shop, she has so amazing vines, flowers, and butterflies!! take a look in her etsy!! you will love it!!


Estampe y embose las enredaderas pequenas y la pared, el efecto de stucco lo logre con Snow -Tex este producto lo encuentran en Michaels. Imprimi el titulo sobre un cardstock blanco y le dibuje el banderin , lo pinte , corte y adheri con pegamento tridimensional .

Esas Hermosas mariposas las encontraran en Kay etsy shop, ella tiene hermosas enredaderas, flores y mariposas!! visite su etsy, les va a encantar!!




I did the big Lilies all the little vines and leaves were cut out from an old paper I have in my stash and altered them with differents techniques .
Hice las Lilies grandes, todas las enredaderas y hojas las corte de un papel viejo que tenia, las corte y altere usando diferentes tecnicas
.
.



I am in love with my Lilies!!
Estoy enamorada de mis Lilies!!!



Don't you like my Lilies?!!! if you like them and want to learn how to make them watch the video tutorial I have prepared for you!! on my next post!!

Thank you so much for you visit I really appreciate it!!

Les gusta mis Lilies?! si les gusta y desea aprender como hacerlas mire el video que he preparado en mi siguiente post!!
Muchas gracias por su visita, realmente lo aprecio mucho!!!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger