Home » » I Saw God Today *Reveal Day*!

I Saw God Today *Reveal Day*!

Written By Unknown on Friday, October 15, 2010 | 10:47 PM

Hello Everyone!!! I am back!! it has been exactly two months since my last post and believe me that you have been in my thoughts all this time and I will prove it!!!! As I have told to many of you in a recent visit to your blog, I have been working very hard but I kept secret what exactly I was working on! well, this is a very special day for me because this is the * Reveal Day*!!!but I will start showing this page of my beautiful kids Franco of 16 and Hannah of 2.
Hola !!! estoy nuevamente!! han pasado exactamente dos meses desde mi ultimo post y creanme que ustedes han estado en mis pensamientos todo este tiempo y lo puedo probar! Como le he diche a muchos de ustedes en una reciente visita a sus blog , he estado trabajando muchisimo pero mantuve en secreto en que habia estado trabajando! ok, este es el dia que lo puedo decir!! Primero comenzare por mostrarles esta pagina que hice de mis dos hijos Franco de 16 y Hannah de dos anitos.


I love to create my owns backgrounds and I did it once again, I did all this on a white cardstock using many different techniques , include distressing,inking, stamping and paste modeling.
Me encanta crear mis propios backgrounds y lo hice otra vez! hice todo esto sobre una base de papel blanco, utilize varias tecnicas , incluido, modelado de pasta, envejecimiento artistico, estampado , tintura, etc.




Lets talk about the embellishment on this page! All is Handmade of course for me!!! I discovered Polymer Clay around two months ago and I fell in love with the versatility of this amazing product and I decided to design and create my own embellishments but I also thought that would be very selfish of me if I didn't share what I have created during all this time, so I opened a Etsy Shop Where you can find beautiful and unique stuff handmade for me!! This Frame and corners are mine!!
Vamos a hablar de los elementos decorativos en esta pagina! Todo es hecho a mano, por mi , por supuesto! Hace dos meses descubri Polymer Clay y me enamore de la versatilidad de este productoy decidi disenar mis propios elementos decorativos pero tambien pense que seria muy egoista de mi parte si no compartia con ustedes lo que habia creado durantetodo este tiempo , entonces abri un Etsy Shop(tienda virtual), donde ustedes pueden encontrar hermosos y exclusivos disenos hechos por mi! este cuadro y los esquineros son mios!




These pretty family of birds are from my Etsy!
Esta hemosa failia de pajaros tambien son de mi Etsy!

This beautiful angel wing are handmade out of polymer clay and you can find it in my Shop!! Please take a minute to check it out!!! I am sure you will find something that you will want to have!! I want thank Kay for all her support and help guiding me through the etsy world ! Thank you so much KAy!!! I appreciate everything you have done for me!!! and to all of you for your continuous support , you guys are the best.Love you all!!!
Esta hemosa ala de angel son hechas por mi de polymer clay y lo pueden encontrar en mi Shop Estoy segura que encontraran elementos que querran llevarselos !! Quiero agradecer a Kay por toda su ayuda y apoyo durante todo este tiempo y por haber sido mi guia en todo este mundo del Etsy, gracias KAy!!! y deseo agradecerles a todos ustedes por el continuo apoyo, ustedes son lo mejor!! Los quiero mucho!!!






This personalized card and envelope made out of a gorgeous stamped leather , is for sale in my Etsy among to other 34 Items!! Hope to see you at BREAKINGBARRIERS.ETSY.COM
Esta es una tarjeta personalizada con sobre hecho en cuero estampado, esta a la venta en mi Etsy entre otros 34 articulos!!!Espero verlos en BREAKINGBARRIERS.ETSY.COM


I have received an Award from my friend
Natasha she is a very talented scrapper , she really does beautiful layouts and flowers!! Thank you so much for thinking of me Natasha!!
Recibi este precioso premio de parte de Natasha , ella hace unos layouts bellisimos y unas flores espectaculares! Gracias Natasha por pensar en mi!!
Gracias por su visita y comentarios, los aprecio con todo mi corazon!
Si tienen preguntas acerca de mi post o algo que vieron en mi etsy , por favor no duden en contactarme , sera un placer para mi ayudarles.
Abrazotes!!
Lidia

Thank you so much for your visit and sweet comments, I appreciate them with my heart!!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate in contact me, I will happy of help you.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
God bless you!
Lidia
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger