Home » » So You

So You

Written By Unknown on Sunday, December 12, 2010 | 6:37 PM



Hello to all!! It seems to be a classic that I have to make a come back every two months!! it is really involuntary! every time that I want to make a page there is something that changes my plans!
I want to thank all of you that have been visiting and supporting my Shop!! thank you for making Breaking Barriers Etsy Shop a success!! Thank you so much for your unconditional support all this time that I haven't been visiting you due to my busy schedule, I really appreciate and treasure each of your visit and sweet comments, thank you!!
I bring this page using all some of my handmade embellishments, you can find these items among other 40 beautiful and exclusives embellishments in my Shop!! if you haven't visited my Shop yet, I invite you to take a look now!! you won't be disappointed!! make a click Here

This is Hannah , she is 30 months already!!, she is totally adorable and sweet, very feminine and graceful, she is a truly little princess!

Hola a todos!! ya parece un clasico que deba aparecer cada dos meses! realmente es involuntario, cada vez que planeo hacer algo, hau algo que cambia mis planes!!
Deseo agradecer a todos por sus visitas y el apoyo que me han dado con mi Etsy gracias por hacer de Breaking Barriers Etsy Shop todo un exito!! gracias por el incondicional apoyo todo este tiempo que no he estado visitandolos debido a mi falta de tiempo por mi trabajo realmente aprecio y atesoro cada una de sus visitas y dulces comentarios, gracias!
Les traigo esta pagina que hice usando todos productos de mi Tienda podran encontrar estos articulos entre otros 40 exclusivos disenos, si todavia no han visitado mi Tienda los invito a hacerlo ahora! no se arrepentiran, pueden hacer un click Aqui.
Esta es Hannah , ya tiene 30 meses , es totalmente adorable , dulce, femenina y graciosa, es toda una verdadera princesita!

On this page I applied a few techniques , included, inking, stamping, embossing and distressing, this was a really fast page, I really love my embellishments !! they help to make my pages easy and look beautiful!
En esta pagina aplique diferentes tecnicas incluido , stampado, relieve, tintura y envejecimiento , realmente fue una pagina rapida de hacer, me encantan mis adornos!! me ayudan a trabajar con facilidad y que el gtrabajo luzca hermoso!

I stamped and embossed a vine behind my handmade floral vine, this vine can be found in my Etsy Shop as well as the beautiful handmade butterflies and corners.
Aqui estampe y realce en relive una enredadera detras de la enredadera de flores , esta misma enredadera la podran encontrar en mi tienda al igual que las mariposas y los esquineros.


I am in love with these beautiful and elegant embellishments!! aren't you?
The Heart Border Applique comes in white color so it can be painted as you desire to accomplish any project, I painted in bronze color and I finished it with a gold patina, the Butterflies comes as you see in this picture



I love the color combo !! I have altered the Corners too, with bronze color and a gold patina



The Vintage Shabby Chic Frame comes in a soft white color so it can be painted as you desire , I painted also in bronze color and gold to emphasize the beautiful details that this gorgeous Frame has.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!! I will be happy to help you.
Please don't forget to check my sold items too, chances are that most items can be recreated , I accept custom orders and I ship worldwide !!!
Si tienen alguna pregunta por favor no dude en preguntarme , me encantara ayudarles, por favor no olvide de ver en la lista de articulos vendidos, siempre hay chances de recrear algun articulo previamente vendido, Acepto especiales ordenes y hago envios a todo el mundo!!
****Be aware**** , next month I will be bringing an amazing tutorial !!! and I will be announcing the date and rules of my first giveaway as well as some sneak pics of the prize!!! You won't want to miss this!!
***** Esten Atentos***** el siguiente mest estare trayendo un espectacular tutorial y anunciare la fecha y reglas de mi primer sorteo!!! asi como tambien algunas fotos de el premio que entregare!! No se lo pueden perder!!
I am sure I won't post till next month so I want to wish to all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
God bless to all !!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxox
Como estoy segura de que no los vere hasta el proximo mes les quiero desear a todos un muy Feliz Navidad y Feliz ano Nuevo!!
Dios los Bendiga a todos!!

Lidia
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger