Home » » All of a Flutter

All of a Flutter

Written By Unknown on Friday, June 17, 2011 | 1:00 AM

Emma has chosen our theme for the Polkadoodles challenge this week and it is
All Of A Flutter
We would like to see your cards and projects containing pretty things with wings.

Before I show you my card for this challenge I would like to say a big congrats to
Hayley 
 who was the lucky winner of my blog candy from the Polkadoodles blog hop. Hayley if you can email me I will sort out getting your candy to you. 

This week I made quite a plain card and apart from a few flowers from stash and a Martha Stewart punch everything I used came from the All Around and Everywhere CD. I slightly curled the wings of the dragonfly, then using foam pads down the centre attached it to the card. When you open the card another dragonfly "pops out" to greet you, the inner dragonfly actually hovers about 7cms away from the card, unfortunately the pics don't show it off.  


I've tried to get a couple of pics from different angles to give you some idea of how it looks.

If you fancy joining our challenge this week then head over to the challenge blog for all the details and lots of gorgeousness from my fellow teamies.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Delightful Challenges - Anything goes
Southern Girls - Anything goes
Crafting for all Seasons - #3 Summer
Bearly Mine - #12 Anything Goes 
Going Grey With Scrap-Creations - Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Open Challenge
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger