Home » » Pop Up Box Tutorial

Pop Up Box Tutorial

Written By Unknown on Thursday, December 8, 2011 | 1:00 AM

This week I have put together a step-by-step tutorial for my pop up box card.
If you like the look of it and fancy having a go at making one you will find the instructions over on the Teddy Bo Top Tip Tutorial Thursdays post.



If you try it out let me know and I will pop over to your blog and have a nosy!

I am entering this card into the following challenges

Incy Wincy Designs - Non Traditional Christmas Colours
Crafty Sentiments  Snowflakes
Jen's Digi Stamps - Anything but a standard card
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge -  #49 Snowflakes & Sparkle
Digi Makeover Challenge - must use digi - Cut out your digi image
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger