Home » » Swirlydoos December Kit *** Guest Designer***

Swirlydoos December Kit *** Guest Designer***

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, December 14, 2011 | 10:33 AM

Hello to all !!! I know it's been a long time since my last project! exactly a year! I am absolutely excited and honored to be designing for Swirlydoos this month and hope you all love what I have made ! I am so grateful for the opportunity!!! .
Thank you so very much for being so sweet to me and leaving messages wishing me and my family good well, you are so very special to me even when I am not here I always remember you and appreciate you all.
We are all well, Hannah is 3 year old , getting big and everyday more beautiful ! she just had her first ballet performance! She was so cute! I posted a photo of her of that day =)
and Gian Franco my 17 year old son is growing as a beautiful young man he will be graduating from High School early next year so we are very excited and proud of him!

Jingle Bells



I did this page using the main kit,I made the butterflies using one of the papers and a lot of inking!! I took this photo of Hannah the past summer I just left the original title because it really matched with her expression, she actually was listening someone working with a driller machine , so Jingle Bells was just perfect!

Here are some close ups

I made these little birds with one of the papers as well as the butterflies , you can find some similar Birds in my Etsy Store


To make the border of the photo and frame I used Distress crackle paint -tattered rose- once it was dry I used chalk to darker



God Will Give you Roses




This page was also made with the main kit, lot of inking here , I left it very simple , I took this pic of Hannah last spring while she was smelling the beautiful roses we have every year at our front porch , I found a beautiful poem that talks about Roses so the title for this is "God Will give you Roses"

This is a close up and just a phrase of the beautiful poem



Christmas Cards




I made these two cards using the December main kit! their papers and embellishments are absolutely beautiful!
I made the little bird and the left card using one of the Swirlydoos papers and also I used the paper to make the spray.
On the right card I did inking and stitching , they both are very simple but I really love how it turned out! Love Vintage Christmas!

This is Hannah last week at her First Ballet Performance!! I think she looks like a real snow princess!




Please visit my Photography webpage at Hannah Nicole Studio
or follow me on facebook at Hannah Nicole Portrait Studio
This is all for today!
Thank you so very much for your visit , for each comment and for being so supportive!
I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! !!!
Love
Lidia
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger