Home » , , , , » Sew cute!

Sew cute!

Written By Unknown on Thursday, September 12, 2013 | 6:29 AM

Many months ago Mei (Meiflower) gave me a couple of needle charms and asked me if I could use them on a card. I immediately went looking for a digi stamp that would go with the needle and found this beauty at Stitchy Bear. I purchased her and coloured her up and then as usual with me got side-tracked and completely forgot to make a card. I came across the coloured image again yesterday and decided to get stuck in and make up a card, I love the image, she is just beautiful, and I had coloured her in my fave colour combo, so she had everything going for her LOL!

Image - BBKakes - stitcher Fae 2 - Stitchy Bear outlet - coloured in Photoshop
Papers - Birds of a Feather digital scrap kit- Crazy 4 Monograms
Ribbon, scissors and needle charm - Meiflower

I am going to enter her into the following challenges
Penny's Paper-Crafty - #144 Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - #164 Anything Goes
Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts  - (September) Something Blue

Thanks for popping in,
hugs,
Colette xx
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger