Wedding invitation #12

Written By Unknown on Friday, September 20, 2013 | 5:16 AM

Hi there, I've had such a busy week that I haven't had much time to blog, so when I found a few minutes to spare, I thought to myself, go get something on that blog!

Today I have another of the wedding invitation samples, we still have a few to go, so it seemed a good time to show you another one.

Pearlescent silver card - The Range
Floral glittered Vellum - The Range
White Pearl card - Anna Marie Designs
Ribbons, gems and diamante ribbon slider - Meiflower

Unfortunately the photo is a bit rubbish and doesn't show up the gorgeous glittery patterned vellum very well, but it's very sparkly and pretty in real life.

Thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Colette xx


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger