Dear Santa......

Written By Unknown on Sunday, November 10, 2013 | 6:05 AM

...all I want for Christmas is about 4 more hours in every day, and an extra day in every week, LOL!
It's just over a week since I last blogged and I have no idea where the time has gone, is it just me or are the days flying by? there are only 44 days until Christmas and I haven't even thought about Christmas shopping yet, never mind anything else. 
I have been busily working away in the background, and have about a dozen cards that need to be blogged, I just haven't had the time to sit down and blog them, so I am going to do that right now with this post and then schedule a couple more for through the week.

Today I have a Rocker Stepper card, using a fabulous Sassy Cheryl image and an amusing and very apt sentiment that I found somewhere on my travels around blog land.


Image - Half moon Santa - Sassy Cheryl at Paper Creator
Papers - Holiday Hoopla digital scrap kit - Crazy 4 Monograms
Label template - Paper Garden Projects at The Digichick
Sentiment computer generated.
Holly punch - X-cut small palm punch
Flower soft polar white
Gingham ribbon and red stick on pearls - Meiflower
Circle stepper card - my own template printed onto Papermill Direct linen card

I am entering this card into the following challenges

Brown Sugar –  No. 67 - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - No. 32 - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T.  -#232 Christmas
Charisma Cardz - #44 Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky  - #192 Traditional Christmas colors
Bearly Mine Challenges - #111 Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Sassy Cheryl's - #191 Anything Goes


Thanks for dropping in,
hugs,
Colette xx

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger