Home » » Teddy Bo Tuesday

Teddy Bo Tuesday

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 | 1:00 AM

Hi there, glad you could join me,
welcome to another Teddy Bo Tuesday - we have a new friend here in Teddy Bo towers, a cute little mouse, who, as I write this, doesn't yet have a name, but I'm sure the boss will come up with something soon.

I have two cards to show you today, (on was meant for Friday, but I had already scheduled a post for Friday, so decided to put both up today) both using the same image (in two different colours), and with a similar theme.

Image - Mice 2
Papers - Heavenly Christmas - Just So Scrappy
Santa Silhouette - Stitchy bear digi stamp
Sentiment circle created by me
Grosgrain ribbon and gems - Meiflower
Snowflake circle and grosgrain ribbon were sprayed with Stick n spray and then covered with glamour dust.

This second card was inspired by a design I saw out and about somewhere in Blogland, I think it had a reindeer instead of a mouse, if you recognise it please let me know so that I can add a link.
Image - Mice 2
Snowflake paper - Nitwitville - Nitwits
Santa in sleigh and red paper- Twas the night before Christmas - Nitwits
Peel off sentiment

Check out the wonderful creations from the rest of my fabulous teamies at the Teddy Bo Challenge blog.

Thanks for dropping in,
hugs,
Colette xx

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger