Home » » Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves

Written By Unknown on Friday, September 2, 2011 | 1:00 AM

Miria picked the theme of the challenge over at Polkadoodles today and she wants you to show us your creations using Autumn Leaves as your inspiration. Your project doesn't have to be an Autumn subject, you can just use the colours of Autumn leaves, red, green, brown and gold, if you would prefer.

Now, these are not my favourite colours to work with so I struggled a little with my card, but after changing my mind about a million times, over what papers, graphics, layout to use this is what I ended up with.



I have made an easel card using one of the girl images from Magical Winter CD1, I've re-coloured her to make her more Autumnal, the wall is made from a paper on the Not For Girls CD and everything else comes from Sundae of Seasons, I have layered up the sunflowers, the girl and the bird, and added some orange glitter, I wanted something more coppery, but this was all I had. I have also decoupaged the buttons on the sentiment and then covered them with glossy accents. The ribbon is from stash.

Make sure you head over to the Polkadoodles challenge blog and check out the inspiration from my teamies.
You have until Sunday 11th September, midday (GMT) to get your entries in.


I am entering this card into the following challenges.

Aud Sentiments Challenge - card/sentiment for a girl
Charisma Cardz – Anything goes
Craft Us Crazy - Autumn Colors and/or Favorite Embellishments (got to be glitter LOL!)


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger