Home » » Polkadoodles Friday

Polkadoodles Friday

Written By Unknown on Friday, September 30, 2011 | 1:00 AM

Why is it that times flies by so quickly as you get older, I remember when I was younger a week lasted a week now I'm pretty certain it only lasts about 2 days LOL! I can barely believe it is Friday again, it only seems like a day or two ago when I was last doing this post. I'm sure I go to bed at night and when I wake a couple have days have passed by LOL!

This week over on the Polkadoodle blog it is my turn to set the challenge and as my youngest daughter will be twenty one a week tomorrow,  I thought it would be a good idea to ask to see cards containing an age. I have made a few cards for her from other people and now need some inspiration for my own, so lets see what you've got.
 It is also stashbox stamp week and as I don't have a stash of stamps I am once again using a stamped image donated by a friend.



The stamped image is from Magnolia, coloured with Promarkers and the papers from Nikky's latest CD Pretty Sweet, I think these papers fit perfectly with the Magnolia stamps. I have used a couple of Marianne Creatable dies for the circle and corners and Go Kreate dies for the scalloped circles. I have inked around the edges of everything with a brown ink pad and added a little glamour dust to her belt and wings. The ribbon, flower and pearls are from my stash.



You can catch Nikky on Create and Craft today at 10am, 1pm and 4pm where amongst other things she will be showing off the Pretty Sweet CD, you may even get to see a couple of my samples.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Team inspiration over on the Polkadoodles blog and you have until Sunday 9th October noon (GMT) to get you entries in, I'm looking forward to seeing them.

Enjoy your weekend, I will be back tomorrow with a Clipart Fairy card so see you then.

I am entering this card in the following challenges
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Happy Birthday
Paper Crafting Journey - Die cuts and/or a punches
Paper Shelter Challenge -  #33 for girls
Penny's Paper-Crafty -  #63 anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Marianne's Design Divas - must use something Marianne - Flowers
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger