Home » » Teddy Bo Tuesday - My favourite Colours!

Teddy Bo Tuesday - My favourite Colours!

Written By Unknown on Monday, October 3, 2011 | 5:17 PM

Before I give you the details about this weeks Teddy Bo challenge I thought I would tell you a little tale about my grandson Will.
Eric saves all his two and one pence pieces, as he used them in the coffee machine in work. The coffee machine no longer takes these smaller coins and hasn't done for quite a while, so on Friday he brought a huge bag of them home from work and gave them to Will. Will took one look then told his mum he had about £100, then decided it was £1000, it was actually just under £10 ( remind me never to let him guess how many jelly beans are in the jar at the local school fete LOL!) I asked him what he was going to spend his money on, expecting a reply of either sweets or toys, but to my surprise he said he was going to use it to buy his tea from the chippy!!!
He called in again after school today and we were talking about Christmas and presents, my daughter Stacy (his mum) was saying that he only wants one thing for Christmas and that's a game for his DS, we told him he needed to try and think of a few other things to add to his list. Suddenly, he jumped up and told us he had thought of one other thing he would really like Santa to bring him, yes! I thought, problem solved, this was something I could buy him, until he said he wanted....................... a meal from the chippy LOL! 
Either his mum is the world's worst cook or he is addicted to sausages and rice from the chippy, that's the funny thing, he doesn't even want chips, just sausages and boiled rice!!! A very strange little boy indeed
 May have to check out the local chip-shop and see if they do gift vouchers LOL!

Anyway enough rambling from me, the new challenge over at Teddy Bo this week is...
My Favourite Colours
have you guessed what mine are yet... if you are saying turquoise and lilac then
give yourself a pat on the back!



I have used TEDDYBEA_151 "Pretty Butterfly" she's just so adorable and I knew she would look fabulous dressed in my favourite colours Turquoise and Lilac.
I coloured her in Photoshop and made a Mahoosive! 21cm square card.
All papers are from Nitwits Promises Collection. The tag and flower also come from the kit.
Bea is sitting on a border made using Martha Stewart's Layered arches punch.
Pearl brad is from Hobby House.
Ribbon is from MeiFlower.
Leaves are from CREAlies die CL CS11.
There is lots and lots and lots of glamour dust too.


Inside is decorated too, again using papers from the Promises Collection and a Martha Stewart punched butterfly.


Pop over to the Teddy Bo challenge blog and check out all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of my teamies, including our four newest members, Tammy Louise, Maritha, Laura and Hazel.



You have until Sunday 16th October Midnight (GMT) to get your entries in, and you could be in with the chance of winning 10 fabulous Teddy Bo digi images.


I am entering this card into the following challenges.

Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes (plus Ribbons)
Crafty Cardmakers -  Anything Goes
 Digi Makeover Challenge -must use digi - Colours Inspiration
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Cutie Pie Challenge -Bingo* Glitter, Lilac, ribbon or lace, although I could also go across the middle from left to right or top to bottom LOL!
One Stitch At A Time - Use a Digi
Sparkles Forum - Something That Sparkles

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger