Home » » Teddy Bo Tuesday - Clean and Simple

Teddy Bo Tuesday - Clean and Simple

Written By Unknown on Monday, October 17, 2011 | 11:00 PM

For the next fortnight the challenge over on the Teddy Bo challenge blog is
Clean and Simple
which is not really something I do very often, a card never looks finished to me unless there are layers and patterns and lots of embellishments, although sometimes it is easy to overdo them (which I probably do regularly LOL!). 

This is my second attempt at this week's challenge as I thought my first effort was a bit too fussy, I only hope that it fits the challenge as this is as clean and simple as I get LOL!


I have used the gorgeous TEDDYBOBEA_079 coloured in Photoshop.
The small amount of green paper down the side is from The Clipart Fairy Gorgeous 5 set.
The ribbon and charm are from MeiFlower,
I have also used the Martha Stewart Layered arches border punch
The ticket I made myself using a freebie sentiment from Create with TLC.





Pop over to the Teddy Bo Challenge Blog and check out all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of my teamies, and don't forget you have until Sunday 30th October midnight GMT to get your entries in.
The winner gets to choose ten wonderful Teddy Bo and Co images of their choice, a fabulous prize and well worth winning!

I am entering this card into the following challenges
KB Cute Monday - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Nettie G's Digital Gems - Anything BUT a Rectangle
Inspire Me Fridays - always anything goes
Jellypark Challenges  - Add pink & ribbon for Breast Cancer


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger