Home » » Crazy!!!

Crazy!!!

Written By Unknown on Saturday, October 29, 2011 | 5:23 AM

Now when I say Crazy, I'm not actually talking about myself, although there are a few people out there who would probably disagree LOL! 
Crazy is the name of a collection of printables, shapers and papers from the Clipart Fairy. I love the bright vivid colours and as well as using one of the printable kits I also wanted to do something with the papers, so today I have made two cards.


My first card is made using the Crazy Super Oval Frames Kit with bunting from the square frame kit.



I die cut some buttons from a Marianne Creatables die, covered them in glossy accents and left them to dry while I cut out and decoupaged my two oval sections. I joined the ovals together with a small piece of double sided tape at the top and a concertina of card at the bottom to hold the two sections apart.
I had to trim a small straight section across the bottom of the two ovals so that my card would stand, it's only a little amount and isn't too noticeable.
I lined up the buttons at the top, punched holes through all layers then attached the buttons to the card using different colours of wax string from MeiFlower, I added the 'happy' bunting and a computer generated birthday panel.
I reduced the size of one of the ovals in my graphics programme and added some wording to make a message panel for the back of the card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Poodles Parlour- let's hear if for the boys theme
Moving Along With The Times - No Girls Allowed
Digital Tuesday - include a digital element - #134 Buttons & Twine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My second card uses the Shaper set and papers from the Crazy papers set, this set contains 23 12x12 jpeg papers for only £1.50, which I think is great value.



I printed one of the shaper sections over to the right hand side of my card, then scored down the left hand side of the shaper so that some of the edge touched the score line. I folded the card and used pegs to hold the two layers together while I cut through both layers at once.
I reduced the size of the shaper in my graphics programme and added my wording for the sentiment panel, this is attached to the card with foam pads. 
After printing various paper designs onto a sheet of paper I used MFT Die-namics dies (rolled flowers - Gardenia, Daisy and  Mum)  and Fancy Flourish and used them to decorate around the sentiment panel. There is also a bit of glamour dust sprinkled here and there and pearls from MeiFlower in the flower centres!

I would like to enter this card into these challenges


Aud Sentiments Challenge -  Make Us Laugh (sentiment)
Paper Crafting Journey - Use a Digi (everything except for pearl and glitter LOL!)
Paper Shelter Challenge - #37 Anything goes
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger