Home » » It must be Love!

It must be Love!

Written By Unknown on Friday, October 14, 2011 | 10:00 PM

Today I have a card to show you using Gorgeous Papers from the Clipart Fairy, I love these papers, they are exactly as it says on the packet - Gorgeous! LOL!, mind you her Yummy papers have a perfect name too as they are definitely Yummy.

I also have a bit of news, I have been asked by Mei of MeiFlower Crafts if I would like to join her design team and how could I refuse, after all she sells all my favourite things, pearls, ribbons, sparkle and bling! LOL! what more could a girl want.

Anway here's my card, I thought it would be perfect for an anniversary or wedding.



No images today, just papers, die cuts and bling! Every paper I have used comes from the Gorgeous papers 4 collection 16 papers foronly £1.50 bargain! I printed one straight onto the base card to give it a slightly pale pinky white colour and printed all the others out as two different patterns or shades to an A4 sheet. I have also used a Martha Stewart border punch, a couple of the dies from Nellie Snellen's Multi Frame Heart set, and LOVE a Tim Holtz shakers and movers die. The ribbon, and AB crystals around the edge of the heart are from MeiFlower.

Meg is in respite for the weekend, so I am going out for lunch with my wonderful husband today, it's so lovely to be able to have a bit of time to ourselves, I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges.

Inspire Me Fridays - always anything goes
Jellypark Challenges- Add pink & ribbon for Breast Cancer
Raise The Bar - In the Pink for Breast Cancer
Tuesday Throwdown -#70 Think Pink
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger