Home » » I beg your pardon, I never promised you a Rose Garden!

I beg your pardon, I never promised you a Rose Garden!

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, August 31, 2011 | 5:38 AM

That title just sprang into my mind and now I can't stop singing the song!!! Anyway, the title sprang into my mind because Rose Garden is the name of a new set of papers and card sets from the Clipart Fairy, and today I have a card to show you made using the papers, a page and word art from the book-a-easel set and corners which come from the notebook set.


I printed the plain paper directly onto card, then flipped it over and printed one of the other papers on the inside, and cut out my card blank. I layered a patterned paper onto the front, added glitter to the corners and book page (which I used as a topper) then attached to the card using foam pads. I printed some of the papers onto pearl paper, printing both sides with a different pattern, then used my CREAlies die flowers no.5 to cut and make the flowers. The leaves are CREAlies shapes no.12, which once again I glittered before adding to the card. Pearls are from stash.


I printed more papers, corners and the book-a-easel page again, to decorate the inside.

There is a whole selection of printables using these papers here and the interactive versions can be found here

At the weekend I attended Wendy's (the fairy herself) August Workshop, we made 5 cards, a notebook and a box, quite a few of them using the new Rose Garden sets. I haven't quite finished my notebook yet and I forgot to photograph the box, but here is a quick peek a the rest of the things we made.


You'll find all the Ready to print kits for these in the printable store here, and some of them are available as interactive kits here.

I am entering my card into the following challenges.
Bearly Mine - Flowers Flowers Flowers
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
Going Grey With Scrap-Creations - Decorate the inside of your card
Partytime Tuesdays - #31 Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Shabby Chic
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger