Home » » Happy Teddy Bo Tuesday

Happy Teddy Bo Tuesday

Written By Unknown on Monday, August 29, 2011 | 5:00 PM

It's already Tuesday again, with the Bank Holiday this weekend here in England I have been totally getting my days mixed up, I thought Monday was Sunday, so now today is Monday, but it's really Tuesday!!!!
are you confused yet? LOL!

Here's my card for this week, it is not actually Team A's turn until next week, but after doing this every Tuesday for about 7 months now, I find it really difficult to miss one. Plus every week there are fabulous new graphics to play with, it's soooo hard to resist!


I have used one of this week's new graphics - which I have coloured in Photoshop. I have printed it out twice and layered it up using foam pads to give it a 3D look. The papers and sentiment are from a couple of Nitwit kits, The paper roses are made using a Marianne die, the leaves are a CREAlies die, and the scalloped border is a Nellie Snellen die. The ribbon is from stash, as are the pearls in the centres of the roses. There is also lots of glamour dust and glossy accents on the goggles.


I had almost finished colouring the stork when I heard from my friend Donna that her daughter Leah had just given birth to a new baby boy, he's called Oscar and weighed 8lb 6ozs, so I added his details to the little tag and this card is for him.

I don't think she'll mind me showing this gorgeous little pic of  Oscar.


isn't he yummy!!!

Here is a peek at the new graphics in store this week, head over there for a closer look.

 

... and don't forget to check out the challenge blog to see all the fantastic DT inspiration.


I am entering this card into the following challenges;

Forever Friends - must include animal - 3D
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Opus Gluei - Roses or Rosettes
Creations by Gill M - #14 Anything that flies
One Stop Craft - #146 Anything but square
Fuzzy Wuzzy -  include an animal - shaped card




Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger