Home » » Joy in Colour

Joy in Colour

Written By Unknown on Friday, August 26, 2011 | 4:01 PM

A couple of days ago I showed you my black, white and one other colour card for the Teddy Bo challenge using  the JOY digi image. Well today I thought I would show you another one I have made with the fully coloured version of the stamp.
I love these word stamps because if you print them big enough you practically have a card made, you only need a few little finishing touches to dilly it up.

I printed the image out with black rectangle around it, cut around the inside of the wreath and then layered the whole thing onto a white A5 card blank with foam pads, I printed a second version and layered up the letters, the wreath and Bo's face, including the fur of the hood. I left a small white edge around the letters when I cut them out which I glittered  before attaching to the card, I also added some glitter to the fur around his face and stickles for the berries on the wreath. Some sparkly peel off lines and a red organza ribbon finished it all off.

I have tried to show the layering on this photo.

and here's the inside.

I'm out at a Clipart Fairy workshop all day today, so hopefully tomorrow I'll have some more goodies to show you.

I am entering this card into following challenges

Inspire Me Fridays - always anything goes

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger