Home » » Teddy Bo Fairytale Friday

Teddy Bo Fairytale Friday

Written By Unknown on Friday, August 5, 2011 | 12:50 PM

It's that time of the week again, time for another story about the goings on at Teddy Bo towers, pop over to the challenge blog and check out this weeks tale, there's also a bit of eye candy so go take a look, go on, you know you want to LOL!


Here is the card I did for the post, I used this sketch from Fetch a Sketch
rotated it 90 degrees and decorated it with lots of beads.




The pretty ribbon was bought for me by my friend Karen as she knows they are my favourite colours and I based my colour scheme around it. I used the  "your wish will come true" digi stamp, coloured in Photoshop, I also made the background paper in Photoshop as I just wanted a gentle smattering of colour and had nothing in my collection which was suitable. The beads are all from stash, the little star charm came from a necklace bought in Poundland for, yes you guessed it LOL! a pound, I bought a load of them a couple of months back as they have about 10 charms on each one. The sentiment was a freebie from Blue Bird Flats.




 


I've got a busy weekend coming up, finishing off my DT work for next week as I am not going to be able to do any crafting for a few days, we are in the process of moving my craft stuff from one room to another and at the moment it is in boxes and containers all over the bedroom floor. Hubby is building me a shelving unit and then it will take a couple of days to sort through it, and move it over to the other room.
I have scheduled my posts for next week so there will still be stuff to look at, on Monday I am guest designer at Forever Friends, then there is Teddy Bo Tuesday and Polkadoodles Friday. Hopefully the week after that I will be all sorted and back to normal.


I am entering this card into the following challenges,
Fetch a Sketch  - Sketch
Charisma Cardz – Bingo - circles, ribbon, charms
Craft Us Crazy - Anything goes in August
For Fun Challenges - anything goes
Bling It On - A.....B.....C........ Animal, Beads, Charm



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger