Home » » Die-liciously Christmas

Die-liciously Christmas

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, November 30, 2011 | 11:00 PM

Today I thought I'd show you a couple more Teddy Bo cards I have made over the last week.

The engagement card was made for a family friend whose son and girlfriend surprised them all by announcing their engagement a couple of weeks ago. Last Saturday they had a big family dinner to celebrate and my friend wanted a special card with their names and date of the engagement. I came up with an idea of the image I would like, scribbled it down and sent it off to Gayle at Teddy Bo Towers with a begging letter, beseeching her to turn my scribble into some sort of gorgeousness.

 Here is my scribble
and here is the finished card using Gayle's fabulous image, which is available at the Teddy Bo and Co store.


TEDDYBOBEA_089 coloured in Photoshop
Papers - Gorgeous set 5 - Clipart Fairy
MS punch - deep edge garden trellis
Heart Charm - MeiFlower
Diamonte stem and feather - stash
I have added diamond stickles to the 'diamond' in the ring.

I am entering this card into the following challenges

Crafty Purple Frog -  For Someone Special
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes

My second card is for Fairytale Friday (I have Polkadoodle on fridays so added it today instead) and is just pure self indulgence on my part. I have loads of fabulous Memory Box dies, and I couldn't wait to use them. I have managed to sneak a couple in on some cards recently, but I was so desperate to use them that I decided to make a card and overload it with as many of my die-cut shapes as possible, and this is the result,
it's probably way over the top, but I couldn't help myself I just had to do it LOL!




Image TEDDYBEA_101 - coloured in photoshop
Background paper - Clipart Fairy -Gorgeous 3
Winterland Tree, Frosty and Frostyville border dies- Memory Box
Charm from stash.
Lots and lots of Glamour dust, you should see how it sparkles in real life!

I am entering this card into the following challenges
Partytime Tuesdays -  #44 Anything Goes
Paper Shelter Challenge -  #42 anything goes


I went to see The Saw Doctors (a fabulous Irish band that most of you have probably never heard of!) at the Liverpool Philharmonic Hall on Tuesday evening, and after all the dancing and singing, (it's the kind of concert where the whole audience sings along (badly in my case LOL!) with every song, and dances their way through the whole gig) I was totally shattered yesterday. After teaching a card class in the morning, I spent the afternoon, snuggled up on the settee watching back to back Christmas movies on the Christmas 24 channel, pure heaven!
Feeling much more relaxed and refreshed and ready to get stuck in again today, which is a good job as I have a busy few days ahead of me now.

If you want to join in with my Teddy Bo Tombola, details are on my previous post, and check out Nela's blog, as her advent calendar starts today and there will be something new added each day, including tutorials, patterns, card shapes etc., link is in side bar.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger