Home » » Teddy Bo Two-sday and Tombola!

Teddy Bo Two-sday and Tombola!

Written By Unknown on Monday, November 21, 2011 | 10:00 PM

Did you see what I did there, hehe! What I was trying to tell you with the silly title is that today you get not one, but two Teddy Bo Creations from me!

We are half way through the latest challenge...

Christmas but Red and Green must not be seen!


My first project is a card made using one of this weeks new images.

Image - TEDDYBEA_170 coloured in Photoshop
All papers - Frost N Flakes- Nitwits
Snowflake - Memory Box Die.
Ivory Ribbon and pretty button - MeiFlower
brads - stash

I am going to enter this card into the following challenges.

Forever Friends -  must include animal - Christmas is Coming
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Create Me Pink Challenges  #4  Use A Digi 
Crafty Emma -  #62 Snowflakes

I also decided to have a go at making a hanging ornament. I saw a few of these around blog land last Christmas and decided now was as good a time as any to have a try. It is made up of 20 circles of card, 5 of the ones through the middle contain the Teddy Bea image, the ones in between have a glittered die cut snowflake, with a sparkly gem in the centre and I have added a gem between each section. A big bow, beads and a beaded tassel finish it off.

Image - TEDDYBEA_165 Coloured in Photoshop
Papers - Various Nitwit Kits
Snowflake die - Marianne Creatables
Ribbon and Gems-MeiFlower
Tassel - Crafty Devils
Beads - stash

I am entering my bauble into the following challenges
Inspire Me Fridays - always anything goes
Winter Wonderland -must be Christmas -  any cute image

Don't forget to check out the new images in store this week.


and make sure you pop over to the challenge blog to feast your eyes upon all the fabulous inspiration from the design team this week.

Now onto the Teddy Bo Tombola.

This week's winners, drawn by my daughter Meg are...........


Marion82 and Jo, if you could email me (putting Tombola in the subject line) with your contact details I will get your parcels in the post (click on view my complete profile for my email address.)

If you would like to try your luck in the tombola this week, then it's really easy, just leave a comment on this post containing the number you would like from the ones remaining.
1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9, 14, 15
and if you are not sure what the tombola is all about check out the details here

Thanks for playing along,
Colette xx
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger