Home » » Teddy Bo Tuesday, Tombola and a new baby!

Teddy Bo Tuesday, Tombola and a new baby!

Written By Unknown on Monday, November 7, 2011 | 5:00 PM

Well he's finally arrived, Sunday evening at 4 minutes past seven, five days late, but when he decided it was time he didn't hang around, just three hours from the first contraction to the birth, weighed in at 7lb 15ozs.
Let me introduce you to my new grandson Charlie.


The first picture was taken in the hospital, lighting was pretty grotty and everything came out quite red. Second one was taken when he got home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are half way through our pastel challenge over on the Teddy Bo blog, and I have just about managed to fit in a card between baby being born sunday evening and running around today to make sure everything was ready for him coming home. Although  I haven't had time to do the inside yet.

I have used TEDDYBEA_165
Coloured in Photoshop
Gems - MeiFlower


I drew the swirl pattern on the dress and decorated the bauble in Photoshop and tried to make her boots look silver, as they reminded me of a pair of boots my daughter Meg once had. She gets her shoes specially made through the hospital, as she can't wear normal shoes due to the shape and size of her feet, (she's now 21 and Will (6) has bigger feet than her). We used to let her pick her own colour and design, but always tried to guide her towards black, white or some other sensible colour, but one year out of the blue she asked for silver and the bloke at the hospital managed to get her some made in silver leather,it looked like her feet were wrapped in tin foil.I hated them as she only ever had one pair at a time and she had to wear them for school and everything, but she loved them and that was all that really mattered.


Meg Disneyland Paris 2002
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


You still have until Sunday 14th November midnight GMT to get your entries in and the prize is a fabulous ten Teddy Bo and Co digi images of the winners choice.
Pop over to the Teddy Bo Challenge blog and check out the rest of the inspiration from my fab teamies!

Now onto this weeks Tombola winners
the two lucky peeps randomly picked by my daughter Meg are
Karen who wanted no.2 and Maria who chose no.4


Ladies if you could contact me with your address details I will get your prizes out to you, you'll find my email address in my profile. Please put Tombola in the subject line.

Still six more weeks of prizes so don't forget to leave a comment and add your lucky number from the selection below to have a chance of being picked next week.

1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

Good luck!

I'm entering my card into the following challenges
Paper Shelter Challenge -  #38 Christmas fun
Pixie Cottage - Christmas and/or sketch
Sweet 'n' Sassy - use a digi -Christmas/holiday theme
Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge -  (must use digi) - Anything goes with a Digi
Forever Friends -  must include animal - Bling Bling
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger