Home » » Teddy Bo Tuesday

Teddy Bo Tuesday

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 | 1:00 AM

Can you believe it's Teddy Bo Tuesday once again? the weeks are just flying by and we haven't got that long to go until Easter, so to help you get a start on your Easter cards the theme this week on the Teddy Bo Challenge Blog is eggsactly!!! that (sorry couldn't resist).
Easter and/or Buttons and Bows

It's team B's turn for the challenge this week, so although I have used one of this weeks fabby new images I haven't actually followed the theme. To be honest Easter is about the only celebration that we don't give cards for in my hubby's family. So instead I have made a card for one of my yoga loving buddies as one of this weeks new releases was just perfect, and I have used a bow, so I do fit the challenge a little bit.


Image - TB_197 - coloured in Photoshop
Papers - Samantha Walker - Cuckoo4U Strawberry Love paper pack
Flowers - Marianne designs Creatables Frame straight LR0111
Teal ribbon, tiny sequin flowers, gems and heart charm - MeiFlower

I used black card for the base and mats as I just love how it makes the zingy colours pop! I also inked around the edges of the die cut flowers before shaping them and layering them up. I added tiny little gems to the tips of the spikes on the flower centre and a tiny sequin flower and gem to the centre of the flower, I also added a little gem to the charm.




 
Woohoo look what's arrived at the Teddy Bo store - Die-Versions dies, they have some great designs, I already own a few and am looking forward to adding a few more to my collection.

Pop over to the Teddy Bo Challenge blog and check out the fabulous creations from Team B and find all the details for our Easter Challenge.

Hugs,
Colette xx
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger