Home » » Green Geisha

Green Geisha

Written By Unknown on Thursday, August 2, 2012 | 12:00 AM

We are halfway through our Monochrome challenge over at D'Arcy's Diaries and this week I have gone with a green theme and used one of my favourite images - Geisha.

My daughter Stacy loved this card when she saw it and as it's her birthday today (Happy Birthday Stace) I thought it would be perfect for her.


Image DD_063
Papers - Green Tea - Mindy Terasawsa at Designer Digitals
Flower - Cheery Lynn - Manon's Wedding Garland
Ribbon, fan charm, pearl and gems (flower centre) - Meiflower

Pop over to the D'Arcy's Diaries challenge blog and take a look at what the rest of my teamies have been doing.

You still have until Tuesday 7th August to play along with our Monochrome challenge.

Hugs,
Colette xx

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger