Home » » It's a Pirate's life for me!

It's a Pirate's life for me!

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 | 2:00 AM

At the weekend we went to my friend's grandsons first birthday party, the party was pirate themed, with a pirate bouncy castle, pirate goody bags, pirate games and all the kids (and some adults) dressed as pirates. My grandsons had a lovely time, Will and the bigger kids had swords and there was a lot of swashbuckling going on, and Charlie was just happy crawling around the floor, sitting on the bouncy castle and playing with the toys.

I made Oscar a pop out box pirate card using Nitwits Land Ho kit, and made up a little verse for the back.



 and here's a pic of Will and Charlie in their pirate gear.

I will have another pop out box on Friday, this time using a Clipart Fairy kit.

Hugs,
Colette xx


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger