Home » » Wedding Invitation Samples day 1

Wedding Invitation Samples day 1

Written By Unknown on Monday, August 20, 2012 | 2:00 AM

While I am on my holidays I will have a scheduled post each day for the next week showing you some wedding invitation samples I have made as part of my Meiflower DT work.

Here are the first two.

Papers - Uptown - Sassy Designs
Black and Cream Grosgrain Ribbon - Meiflower
Double circle diamanté ribbon slider - Meiflower

Paper - Blush - Sassy Designs
Flower - Manon's Wedding  Garland Die - Cheery Lynn
Flower centre made up of large stick on pearl surrounded by small stick on gems - Meiflower
Organza ribbon - Meiflower

two more tomorrow
Colette xx
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger