Home » » Spread your wings and fly

Spread your wings and fly

Written By Unknown on Saturday, February 16, 2013 | 1:00 AM

I have another one of the fab Paper Creator cards to show you today. I think it looks very elegant in black and white.
I used my quickie glue pen to draw over all the lines of the criss cross patterned paper and sprinkled them with glamour dust, added black pearls to the black dots of the paper design and tiny AB gems in-between. A black organza bow and some little punched butterflies finished it off and I also made up the matching envelope.

Kit - Butterfly 6x6 Card Kit - Paper Creator
Tonic mini boot punch - Butterfly
Pearls, gems and ribbon - Meiflower




Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs,
Colette xx
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger