Home » » The Wedding Couple

The Wedding Couple

Written By Unknown on Sunday, February 3, 2013 | 1:00 AM

Today I have two cards to show you (using a fabulous Redonkulous image), which are exactly the same except for the flowers used on them. I had just finished one as a sample for Meiflower using her gorgeous satin ribbon flowers, when my daughter arrived and asked if I could do her one the same for a friend who is getting married next weekend. I had just taken delivery of my newest (and favouritist!!!) flower die and couldn't wait to use it and this gave me the perfect opportunity.


Image - The Wedding Couple - Redonkulous Designs - Coloured in Photoshop
Digital Papers - Always and Forever and With this Ring too - Nitwits Collections
Cheery Lynn - Flourish leaf strip die
Clear gems, Pearl hearts, ribbon and diamanté heart charm - Meiflower


 As above, but in place of flower die - AB Gems and Meiflower Satin Ribbon Flowers

Thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Colette xx

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger