Home » » Two Hearts

Two Hearts

Written By Unknown on Thursday, February 14, 2013 | 1:00 AM

As today is Valentine's day I thought that maybe we should have a little bit of love on the blog, so my card is made from another kit from Paper Creator called Two Hearts, the kit is supposed to make a 6x6 card, but I decided to make an A5 landscape card instead.
I used the parts from the kit, but spread them out a bit. The heart image is printed twice, I cut the larger heart away from the smaller heart and ribbon on the second layer  so that the smaller heart stood out a bit more, I also added a button and some cord over the button and cord printed on the image, and diamanté swirls to some of the corners.

Kit - Two hearts 6x6 card kit - Paper Creator
Colorbox fluid chalk ink pad - Chestnut Roan
Ribbons, brown pearls and pink gems - Meiflower


Happy Valentine's Day
hugs,
Colette xx
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger