Home » » Birthday Blog Candy and a Scarecrow!

Birthday Blog Candy and a Scarecrow!

Written By Unknown on Sunday, May 8, 2011 | 10:30 AM

On sunday 15th May I will be celebrating my birthday, it's one of those milestone ones, you know the kind with a big fat zero on the end.
It's lucky that I am not precious about my age as my grandson Will has told everyone he's met - since about January - that his nanny Col will be half of a hundred on her birthday, but he's only half of ten (he will be lucky to reach half of twelve LOL!). Don't you just love kids!

Anyway to celebrate reaching the half of a hundred (LOL!) milestone,  I thought I would offer some Birthday Blog Candy, it will run from today until Midnight on Sunday 22nd May. All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is leave me a birthday message in the comments section of this post.
I will put all the names into a draw and announce the winner on Monday 23rd (evening), so don't forget to check back then just in case it's you!





I am lucky enough to be on the design teams of some lovely and very generous designers who have all donated something to my candy.
Nikky - Polkdoodles - Double Sprinkles of Kraft CD rom
Wendy - Clipart Fairy - Creative Card Fronts CD rom
Gayle - Teddy Bo and Co - not shown but winner will receive, a mounted hand drawn trio by the artist herself and a Teddy Bo Trio download from her store.

Also included will be a Teddy Bea shopping tote, and a Teddy Bea watch (these are items I have had printed myself) along with various embellishments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My local council hold a lot of events in the parks around the borough for people to get involved in, they vary from hedgerow surveys, mini beast hunts, planting hanging baskets, bowls taster sessions, building bird boxes, and crafts for kids (all free of charge). I have a park right in front of my house so don't have far to go to join in with whatever is going on there. Yesterday I took Will to a scarecrow making workshop. All materials are provided, so Will could pick from a variety of different things to make his scarecrow. This is what we ended up with.

He insisted that it had shorts and a scarf, he also seemed to have a penchant for pom-poms and wanted to stick them everywhere, I had to curtail him as best I could, oh and his favourite colour is green, hence green top, arms and hair.

Don't forget to leave your comment to be in with a chance of winning the candy.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger