Home » » Sock Drawer!

Sock Drawer!

Written By Unknown on Sunday, May 8, 2011 | 5:10 AM

 
I found this little digi stamp set at the Clipart Fairy,

they looked so sweet and were just begging to be coloured.

I have used the little girl to make this drawer easel card, which contains a little pair of socks for the recipient, I also made a matching gift box.


I coloured the digi stamp in photoshop and used papers from the sweet candy pack (one of my favourites) to make up the card and box. The little girl is layered up (about 5 layers in total) to give a real 3D effect.I also made a little pocket and tag for the inside, to add a message. The little dummy came from Mei Flower and the ribbon, pearls and brad are from stash. As usual my Sakura quickie glue pen and glamour dust came in for a hammering as there is lots of sparkle, which doesn't show up too well in the photos.







I will be back later with details of some fabulous blog candy that I will be giving away, if you are a Clipart Fairy, Polkadoodles or Teddy Bo fan then you won't want to miss it.

***Edited to add - check out my blog candy post here ***

I am entering this project into the following challenges;
Bee Crafty- must use a digi - Birthday for little ones
Catch the Bug - anything goes
One Stop Craft - Birthdays
Crafty Ann's Challenge - Birthdays
Prairie Fairy Fridays - For the girls
Inspire me Fridays - anything goes
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger