Home » » Blast Off!

Blast Off!

Written By Unknown on Friday, May 6, 2011 | 1:00 AM

It's Polkadoodles challenge time today, and this time around the theme is...

Easel Cards

Simple as that really, just show us your easel cards.

I used paper and elements from the Paper Boutique III CD to make my flying rocket card.
The rocket was printed out twice, I used a cocktail stick coloured black with Promarkers and stuck a small white bead over the pointy bit to make the rocket's nose. I glued both rockets together wedging the cocktail stick and a double layered strip of thick acetate between the two and used glossy accents on the rocket's windows. I cut the planet in half and used foam pads to stick the two halves together. I placed the pads down the sides and across the bottom, leaving a sort of wedge shape section in the middle padless. Before I stuck them together I attached the other end of the acetate strip to the centre of the back section with a brad. The little rocket can now 'fly' across the top of the planet. I finished it off using red glitter on the sentiment and the ring of the planet on the sentiment panel and a star shaped brad either side.

To infinity and beyond! Well not quite but you get the idea LOL!




Don't forget to head on over to the Polkadoodles challenge blog and check out all the fantastic easel cards made by the rest of the design team.

 I will be entering this card into the following challenges:

Pixie Cottage - masculine
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Top Tip Tuesday - anything goes


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger