Home » » Once upon a time...

Once upon a time...

Written By Unknown on Thursday, May 19, 2011 | 1:00 AM

.... there was a beautiful princess, who lived in a sweet little castle.


When I saw this castle in the Princess Rosey digi stamp set at the Clipart Fairy store I knew it would be perfect for a side stepper card.  I paper pieced most of the castle using papers from the Ice Queen Papers set, just colouring in the swags and roses. I layered up the front section and the roof of the castle. The princess sign comes in the digi stamp set and  I used another of the ice queen papers on that. There is a princess that comes in the set too, but I also had the Princess Heart set, which are ready coloured so decided to use one of them. I printed out a plain lemon paper from the Beautiful baby boy set and one of the ice queen papers to use as backing papers. I embossed the lemon paper with the Craft Too daisies embossing folder and glamour dusted the pattern on the lilac ice queen paper. I made the happy birthday panel myself with paper from the same set. I mounted all my pieces, added tiny nail art crystals to the crown, silver glitter to the word princess, a few crystals on the happy birthday panel and some gold glitter and glamour dust to the princess. As usual with this type of card I added a gusset to stop the card from splaying open and placed the message panel on the back.

 I love the way it turned out.
I have turned this card into a kit which is available to buy from the Clipart Fairy's Printables store

While you're here if you haven't already done so don't forget to add a comment to my birthday blog candy post, link in sidebar, for a chance of winning a fab selection of goodies, there's only a few more days to go before I pick out a winner.


Here are the challenges I am going to enter this card into:

ABC Challenge - U is for Unusual Fold

Creative Card Crew - Cute & Girly

Divas by Design -  #2 For the Girls

Penny's Paper-Crafty - #53 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp - Sparkle & Shine
Truly Scrumptious - #57 Anything Goes

A Spoonful Of Sugar - #152 Anything Goes

Claudia & Co - #82 Girls Birthday Card

Paper and Such Design - #1 - Birthday Card

Tuesday Throwdown - #49 Baby/Child
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger